Welcome to my blog, I hope you like it and come back to visit.

You can view my full website at http://www.michellearmour.com/





Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Jacqui & Will



Jacqui & Will's Wedding day on the beautiful South Coast, Narooma and Dalmeny

What a glorious day for a beautiful wedding on a headland overlooking the ocean. the Eurobodalla coast is stunning and what a great way to make the most the most of it. I have always loved the area around Narooma, the views over to Montague Island, the colour of the water and amazing relaxed atmosphere all add up to a beautiful destination for a wedding. The bride and groom are locals who got to know each other at the Olympic Swimming Pool in Narooma. A few images to share.



I really love it when bride's do it their way. The bride chose a knee length dress to compliment the relaxed beach theme and the guys opted for no jackets. The whole day was such a lot of fun and the reception at the Narooma Surf Club had amazing views.



1 comment:

  1. Lovely! What a great spot for a wedding. I love the Narooma area too. The water is exquisite. Hope you guys are well. x

    ReplyDelete